FBG - based temperature probe (model 313)
This page provides the main characteristics of the probe-type temperature sensors of the OSCT, OSMT and OSHT series for easy comparison.
Probe-type sensors are implemented in the form of a cylindrical tube with a standard installation connectors, which allows them to be used in industrial equipment as an alternative to electrical thermometers.
Design of probe-type sensors can be adapted to the Customer requirements while maintaining their functionality.
Advantages of the fiber temperature sensors:
- spectral multiplexing;
- possibility of remote measurements (no power supply requires at the measurement site);
- long-term stability of measurements;
- immunity to electromagnetic interference;
- fire safety;
- small dimensions and weight;
- wide temperature range of measurements;
- low error level within the entire measurement range.
FEATURES OF PROBE-TYPE SENSORS
- easy installation;
high temperature resistant light guides;
compatible with most FBG interrogators from various manufacturers.
Local and quasi-distributed thermal monitoring of objects, structures and systems in various fields of science and technology:
- buildings, roads, bridges and other constructions;
- hydro, wind, nuclear power stations;
- cars, railway and sea transportation;
- airplanes and space systems;
- oil and gas industries, including pipeline monitoring.
|Operating temperature range, ºС||+150||+300||+500|
|Absolute accuracy, ºС||± 0.5||± 1.5||± 1,5|
Connector operation temperature range, ºС
||-40 ÷ +80|
|Temperature sensitivity, ppm/ºС||6.5 ÷ 7.5||6.5 ÷ 8.0||6.5 ÷ 8.5|
|Sensor time constant, sec||7|
|Resonance wavelength, nm||1510 ÷ 1590|
|Peak reflectivity, %||≥ 60|
||0.3 ÷ 0.4|
compatible with SMF-28
Connector type (on request)
without connector, FC/APC, LC/APC, SC/APC
Probe diameter, mm
Sensor connecting size
Probe length (on request), mm
Sensor body material
*- at the request of the customer can be changed from 200 to 1000mm